Sunday 28 April 2013

Most Recent Updates

Hello, readers! In case you haven't noticed, there have been some changes to Elle Fanning Style recently and I thought I'd take some time to let you know what's going down.

Firstly, we have a new layout! After almost two years of the same layout, I figured it was time for a change (mostly because there actually is such a thing as TOO MUCH PINK), so hopefully you enjoy that! There will be more pages to help readers better navigate the site in the works as well.

On top of that, another noticeable change is that we now have ads on the blog! Since Elle Fanning Style is run by me, a college student on a budget,  I thought it would be an easy way to make some extra cash, which will allow time for more frequent posts! This means that I will be trying my hardest to make the blog the best it can be (posts more often!) to increase website traffic, which will increase earnings. If you like the blog, or just want to help out, it would be greatly appreciated if you would take the time to click on an ad or two. It will cost you nothing and take only a few seconds out of your time, but will help me out a great deal. (Earnings are not paid until reaching over $100.00).

Anyway, hopefully you'll enjoy these changes and the blog will continue to grow from here! Thank you for your constant and continuing support. And as always, I love hearing your feedback, so if you have any response, please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment