Tuesday 3 January 2012

At a Friend's Sleepover


29 December 2011;
 Elle hopped out of her car to attend a friend's sleepover in Studio City just before the New Year in this Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony top, cut up shorts, and white platform runners. To carry her things, she completed the look with this adorable Sanrio/TokiDoki shoulder bag.

I was going to post this outfit earlier, but the only confirmed match online was the bag, and I was sure there would be more matches listed later. Unfortunately, nobody found matches, so I decided to find the entire outfit on my own! After finding the exact bloomers on the Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony webpage, I was looking through and found Elle's top and Sneakers! It took some more investigating to find her exact pants, but eventually, I was able to find the entire outfit! I successfully added them to Coolspotters so that everyone can find the exact matches easily. Enjoy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment